Here I am going to explain some of my own personal reasons why my twin flame connection is such a blessing in my life. I hope to inspire those who are feeling fed up and disheartened to look beyond the surface to see some of the "hidden gems" a twin flame connection truly provides. As a society we are often taught to look on the negative side of things, look at what's lacking compared to the beautiful gifts we often don't recognize and take for granted. Also, we have a habit of comparing this divine connection to the old 3D paradigms that we are actually meant to unravel as illusion and transform into the soul truth.
Here's some examples that mean a hell of a lot to me and have been utterly life-changing:
- A Twin Flame connection makes you realize just how much we are brainwashed with utter bs through our society - the illusions, the rules we are "supposed" to follow to be good (repressed) citizens, the (low) standards we are supposed to mold ourselves into in order to fit in (God forbid we try to stand out as an individual), the mixed messages we are fed on how to be a good, competent, successful man or woman. There's such a heavy focus placed upon shallow things - how we look, what we wear, how much money we make, fixation on celebrities, sex, men are defined by a,b,c and women are defined by x,y,z. Stereotypes run amok and they are so ingrained we often don't realize we are judging others based on utter illusions.
There's certain "rules" we are taught directly or indirectly that we are "supposed" to base our lives upon then we heavily criticize ourselves if our lives don't match up to those OUTDATED "ideals". For example, according to society I'm "supposed" to be married by now because of my age. When I split up with my ex-fiance and had to live back at home with my parents for a while, someone said my life was in a mess and I should think about taking drastic action to get my life back on track. I was absolutely shocked that this person was basing my life success on external circumstances because in my eyes I never even looked at it that way - In fact, even if my day to day life circumstances didn't appear to be ideal on the surface, I had never been happier in my whole life - I had awakened, I had a loving connection with my twin flame, I had finally got the courage to leave a relationship which wasn't serving me, I had my beautiful baby son, I felt free and joyous, my life had taken on so much meaning, I felt I had a purpose, life was no longer dull it was EXCITING and I had achieved much healing! That is my barometer of success - how I FEEL, not how things look on the surface!
- A twin flame connection shows you everything that's wrong about traditional 3D relationships. We are shown that a "proper" romantic relationship should be full of certain co-dependent traits - that we must define ourselves by our relationship status, that marriage is all about "settling down" as if life should slow down and come to a halt of sorts or a "conclusion", that "true love" means you would be miserable without the other person, that our partner should be perfect and provide us our every need, that true love is all about a physical relationship and if it doesn't look like that then it's just a "fantasy" or there's something desperately wrong with you to hold onto such "scraps" or "crumbs". SCRAPS AND CRUMBS!! The realization that eternal life is real, that someone loves me for my soul, the awakening of myself as an infinite being, the total change in my beliefs surrounding life after death, the telepathy, the development of my intuitive and psychic abilities, the LOVE, the UNDERSTANDING from my twin like no other, the HEALING, the resonance, the shared heartspace and constant union and communication between us, and SO MUCH FRICKIN' MORE! These are not scraps, they are the keys to MY SOUL, my eternal being, my heaven on Earth.
I tell you something - no physical, traditional 3D relationship has ever come close to the utter bliss I feel in my twin flame connection. Life has COME ALIVE! I am constantly growing and my life is no longer some dull and boring routine which was eating away at my soul. Some might say it's because "you are living a fantasy" but this is very real. And besides, even if it was a fantasy, it feels far better that what the sleepers call "reality" and what I call the real illusion.
I fell victim for a very long time (like so so many do) to believing the bs of society's opinions about what romantic relationships should look like. We are taught to be "realistic" and believe soul connections and love at first sight is just a myth or are ungrounded. So we should settle for the man/woman who looks good on paper but our soul is uninspired by, because after all time is ticking so it's "better" to have someone rather than no-one to share your life with. I felt miserable but I didn't understand why for so long. My mind was saying that I SHOULD be happy because I have everything that society deems fit for the perfect relationship. Except I just felt miserable. I felt drained and lifeless and trapped. It took quite a long time for me to realize I had my mind and then I had my heart. We are mostly taught to be sensible, follow the logical path, be realistic. But what is seen as "realistic" is utter bs, and what's seen as utter bs is actually realistic, for the most part, in my opinion :-) I finally realized through the help of my twin flame connection that what I was feeling was the painful imprisonment of my soul and awakening. I was subconsciously in resistance of my soul's growth and the direction it was leading me to my highest good.
- A Twin Flame sets you free from attachments. Most twin flames go through a physical separation of sorts. This is a beautiful thing because it rids us of our co-dependency and illusions of the "should be's" described above. We must release the attachments whether we like it or not. We can choose to resist this (often because we don't understand that we need to release this or know how to), or we can consciously do the healing work required and truly surrender to align energetically with our twin flame reunion. (check out my eBook Twin Flame Reunion Manifestation to learn how to effectively align with reunion in this way).
The resistance of letting go can cause so much pain and we often have MANY unrealistic and subconscious expectations which society's illusions have fed into our brains that we MUST release. We finally (often after much struggle) get to release the outdated illusions about NEEDING our twin flame or anyone outside of ourselves to make us feel whole, validated, emotionally safe, rescued, fixed, healed, loved etc. This breaking down of attachments happens to get us to bust through the incorrect belief that we are separate from the love that heals and fulfills all of these emotional needs. We are not separate, that is the ultimate illusion - we are ONE with everything we need, we are all connected to source, we ARE source and therefore we need to reach inside ourselves to provide everything we once felt we were lacking or denied from those outside of ourselves, namely parents and other types of relationships.
The twin flame connection really highlights everything that we mistakenly believe we are lacking or is being withheld or denied from us - really it points to all the things we are denying ourselves by believing we can only get it from outside of ourselves.
A twin flame connection also helps you release attachments to other karmic partners as you realize fulfillment and wholeness really does come from within. You become very cautious of getting stuck in 3D relationships where you are not free to be your true self to the point where the thought of settling for one feels like a nightmare and so not worth the hassle. You feel inspired to heal yourself consciously rather than going through the pain of a karmic situation just to force you to see what needs purging.
- A Twin Flame brings you closer to God and helps you to let go of fear. This connection often creates some of the biggest fears within you at first, often to do with loss. This is all to do with the illusion of feeling alone and disconnected from everyone and everything. In childhood we often feel abandoned and rejected and so alone and scared. We feel there is no safety, no support so we create walls to try and stay safe within. Our twin flame comes along to crash down our walls, but often they become thicker at first for a while as our fears (ego) tries to protect us even more from the threat of rejection and abandonment. Through the tug of war between the intense fears of losing our twin flame, losing the safety of our old life and our identity as we have known it (ego identity) we suddenly find ourselves seeking out God for support, for direction, to hold onto for dear life as everything else seems to be falling apart all around us (our illusions and everything that is standing in the way of our alignment with our true soul's potential). Thus our relationship with God is strengthened. "What is real?" we ask God, "What direction do I go in?" We don't understand at first that we are really asking the God/dess within ourselves for these answers, thus slowly developing our intuition.
We go through a time when we are awash with both ego (old illusions and paradigms) and intuition (soul truth and higher self path) and feel as though we are stuck in a frightening mess of choices, where we are afraid of either losing this or that depending on which path we take. For ages we can get stuck in making no choices because the fear is so great ("What if I make the wrong choice and lose everything?")
Eventually, the fears become debilitating. Trying to stay still whilst your soul is pulling you forward becomes more and more exhausting. When the fear becomes too much to bare we eventually become ready to trust in the relationship we have formed with God (our own heart) and follow our heart's truth, surrendering and handing everything over to God/the universe/ spirit. We eventually understand that in following what feels right as opposed to what feels exhausting, we are living the path we intended for ourselves. We suddenly realize that we cannot go wrong in following our heart because the truth has dawned within us that no path is wrong, all paths heal us if we are willing to walk them consciously, all roads lead to home. We realize there is nothing to fear because there is truly nothing to lose, only everything to gain. Our twin flame helps us realize it's all just perception - how we choose to see things which can potentially create fear. We realize we are in control of our thoughts and therefore our fears.
- A twin flame connection makes us realise we are Co-Creators with the universe. This is a super powerful realisation!! Whatever we think about, whatever we concentrate on, whether it's fear and loss, feeling desperate or trusting and feeling joy and love - we manifest more and more of that into our physical lives as reflections of our thinking / vibration. Eventually I realised that I'd been worrying so much about losing my twin, of being unworthy of love, of being rejected etc, that I was sending out INTENSE negative emotions (frequencies) into the universe and so the universe was reflecting back to me more and more situations and thoughts to make me feel fear and pain and everything I was thinking about. I was PUSHING him away with my vibration. We are CREATORS. The Law of Attraction is TOTALLY REAL. When I felt tense and afraid, so did he - it caused a palpable tension which clouded the pure communicative connection and we could really feel the heavy build up of energy between us. Likewise, when we feel happy, light-hearted, at ease and full of faith, our twin feels that too and it eases their fears and tension, opening up the gates to deeper connection and communion with each other. If you would like to understand a whole lot more about how our own vibration affects our ability to align with reunion and how exactly to become an optimal vibration for reunion to occur then check out my eBook Twin Flame Reunion Manifestation which goes into this in a lot of detail.
- A Twin Flame teaches you to live fully in the present moment and appreciate it. So many of us get stuck in the past traumas we have experienced throughout our lives. We've often not been taught how to effectively work through our emotions to fully heal. The wound gets bottled up - we may even think it's gone after a while, but then someone, especially our twin flame will trigger it right back up to the surface again, maybe even decades later. At first we think it is THEM who has hurt us, but really it's the old wound, or the story we attached to some hurtful experiences in the past which causes our pain to come up again. We hadn't fully processed and healed it or understood it was our own perception of the event which created our pain. Here's our chance to do it now. It's a divine gift to have our wounds triggered, but I have to mention that it's not about purposely being a masochist and putting yourself in abusive situations and telling yourself it's "good for my soul". Like I mentioned earlier, we can either choose to consciously do our healing work or we can resist that and attract painful karmic situations to trigger us instead. But my point is, once we heal the wounds that have come up and really clear them, we are free to live in the now, no longer shackled to the past for fear of history repeating itself.
Another way a twin flame helps us to really live in the present moment is when we get so sick and tired of feeling frustrated, disappointed, disheartened and hurt when they don't do something we want them to do, or the universe disallows the connection to unfold in the way or in the time frame that we want it to. We eventually get so fed up that we say "fuck it - I can't pin my happiness on this anymore." HALLELUJAH!! And it's not about abandoning the connection, but it's about abandoning the unrealistic and often old-paradigm-based expectations! It's time to focus on you, on your life, being responsible for your happiness RIGHT NOW. It gets tiring living for the future all the time when you realize you've been putting your life on hold and missing the present moment.
It doesn't have to be an all-or-nothing reality, this or that - i.e. "If I can't have my twin flame in the way I (my ego) wants, then I don't want him/her at all!" It's THE MIDDLE GROUND WE ARE SEARCHING FOR, the integration. It's looks more like this - "My twin cannot fulfill my unrealistic expectations because he's/she's supposed to be the one to help me break through them. Now I have reached this realization I can be more open-minded about how our connection unfolds whilst enjoying my life in the present moment." It's not about getting so fed up that you resentfully slam the door shut, it's about the realization that some of the expectations were unrealistic - i.e. not your twin's fault and now you have an opportunity to make a huge shift.
Our connection teaches us that it's all about the now for time in truth is an illusion, so to live in the past or present all the time is to forget to live in the truth. When we truly align with the TRUTH of the now, we are aligned with the oneness that everything is already here for us. If we are so focused on believing that the connection was in the past and now it's over or that the connection will become "real" in the future when we are physically together, we are concentrating on separation, because past and future are not in the present moment, they are in the illusion of linear time. If we believe reunion is in the future then we manifest it as always being somewhere off in the future. That's why we must align with our true connection which is real and alive RIGHT NOW in the heart space, it the truth beyond the 3D illusions. Focus on your oneness, and on everything that is great and nourishing within your connection and forget about what you think is lacking or not here yet, or may not happen etc etc. Shift your focus onto the wholeness of your connection right now. That will help you manifest even more of that.
- Here's just one of my own personal examples (there are MANY!) of why I feel my twin flame connection is such an amazing gift. My twin flame helps me to see and love the beauty of my own shyness. For my whole life I felt I was "weak" and that there was something wrong with me for being so shy, painfully so at times. I didn't realize that I am just exceptionally sensitive, can pick up on others emotions and energies and sometimes it can be incredibly overwhelming. Family would point out my shyness as if it was some kind of failure on my part and that only made me feel worse, that my own family thought I wasn't good enough and they put pressure on me which made we want to crumble in social situations even more. I felt that because they weren't embracing my shyness, i.e. who I truly was at that time, and inferring there was something wrong with me then there was no way anyone else would see me as a worthy person in any kind of sense. Surely they would just see me as weak and weird because I couldn't do something as simple as just talking normally to people. Deep down that is how I felt. I had constant destructive self-chatter which was just second nature. It has had a crippling effect throughout my whole life.
Now my twin is also very shy. I love that about him - I have always liked shy people because I feel a deep understanding and respect for them and vice versa beyond what non-shy people would know. I understand how exhausting it is, how most of us can be people-pleasers, how most of us have been taken advantage of for our generous natures.
I see the innocence in my twin's shyness and it helps me to see my own. I can see that it's nothing to do with a lack of worth, or not being good enough - it's all to do with the messages we received from the outside then adopted on the inside. I feel understood by my twin flame in a way that no-one else understands me. I see the beauty in our shyness, how it makes us be very introverted, very inwardly-focused. My twin flame connection has helped me to realise that my shyness has been a blessing in disguise - through my self-imposed isolation (for fear of being judged by others and because alone-time was the only time to get respite from constantly wearing a thick mask and heavy walls whenever in public), I had so much time to be with myself. This is where my intuition had room to speak to me from a very young age before I was even consciously aware of it. Had I constantly been around others I would not have had nearly enough alone time to connect with my inner being, my soul.
I love my twin so much and really appreciate his shyness because it has made him such a deep person too, very intuitive, very connected to his higher self. I see him in me and me in him. We have both tended to criticize ourselves heavily for our supposed shyness failure caused by feeling like we never fit in. But in truth we never truly have fit in or were meant to fit in totally with the 3D Earth realm - we are from elsewhere. We, along with some many other twin flames, have come here to break through the old paradigms and bring down and ground the higher energies to the Earth. When we feel isolated from parents, family, everyone around us, we become very well acquainted with ourselves and we also become excellent observers of others, of society, whilst feeling like an outsider looking in on the world. We could observe and see things beyond what most others can ever notice. Most people are too caught up in movement, to busy to slow down and see truth. My twin flame has helped me appreciate our stillness and how profoundly it has assisted in our union and mission. Our lives play out in slightly different ways, but our core wounding is the same.
- A Twin Flame strengthens you beyond all measure. Once you go through many of the ups and downs and realize you are still okay after it all, you begin to realize you are stronger than you thought. You see how fear crippled you and exhausted you and filled you with monsters and all things dark. You see how in the times you trusted and let love shine, the world became light, a beacon of truth, an existence of peace. One way took you away from joy and into your ego, the other into your truth and oneness with all. You realized it was your choice which perception you chose to adopt in your life and connection.
- A Twin Flame connection brings you back to yourself. They help to strip away all the illusions that took you away from knowing your true soul self. Meeting your twin flame and going through all the lessons, fear, ups and downs, revelations etc eventually you emerge uplifted, full of wisdom and insight into the real you. You shed so much become lighter to soar up into higher and higher vibrations, more and more light which illuminates more truth. What a beautiful sight, what a relief, what a beautiful gift this twin flame connection is! Not for the faint of heart, but for the brave, to emerge, shining in ones truth, weightless, soaring.
And this my friends, is the most important truth about twin flames, to discover self again, for they are the reflection of yourself after all. So any challenges you face, embrace them, love them, know that they won't destroy you, but they are here to empower you! Fear, pain and change are exciting challenges to self-mastery. Twin flame connections truly are an amazing gift.
I want to take this time to show my utter appreciation for you my twin. Thank you so much for all you do for me. I could write for eternity and it would still not be enough time to share my appreciation for your kind spirit. Thank you for being the one to awaken me to real life eternal.
As I write this, it's just broke into a thunderstorm! The lightning reminds me of the Tower card! Huge positive shifts are occurring, the breaking down of the old paradigms, old comfort zones, making way for a fresh new dawn!
Love and Light to you all as always!